For both iPhones and Android phones
1. Open the Google Home app.
2. Click your personal icon in the lower right corner.
3. Verify the current account listed is the same Google account that is linked to the Google Home.
4. If not, tap the arrow button next to the account name and select the account that is linked to the Google Home.
If you are still experiencing issues, reboot your whole network.
Unplug everything, wait about three minutes, then plug in everything one at the time in the following order, waiting a minute between each:
1. Your modem.
2. Your router (if it's separate from your modem).
3. Your Okos Smart Hub.
4. Your smart home devices, including smart bulbs, switches, locks, doorbells and cameras.